G-I Map Stool Test (Diagnostic Solutions)
- The Gastrointestinal Microbial Assay Plus (GI-MAP) is an innovative clinical tool designed to detect microbes that may be disturbing normal microbial balance or contributing to illness as well as indicators of digestion, absorption, inflammation, and immune function.
- This comprehensive gut health assessment relies exclusively on quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) technology to detect parasites, bacteria, fungi, and more, by targeting the specific DNA of the organisms tested.
- Dr Ahn recommends this at-home DNA stool test to all her patients, even children, because assessing GI health properly can help you achieve optimal health and uncover the root cause of chronic illness.
- The GI-MAP is especially useful for anyone with autoimmune disease, IBS/IBD, digestive complaints, diarrhea or constipation, brain fog, skin problems, mood disorders, diabetes and weight loss issues.
- Cost: $359/$179 – Prepay through insurance (coverage not guaranteed)